Sourcing, screening and hiring Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners can be a very difficult task. PA and NP Providers are typically an integral part of any organizations ability to effectively meet patient demands and provide top-level healthcare services. At Lyle Health, we solely recruit and place Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. That is all we do. We offer both permanent, locum and locum-to-permanent staffing services. We typically direct source 70% of our permanent placements and have a robust repository of providers to meet employer needs. Below are the advantages for both employers and providers in using contingent services:
Top 5 advantages for employers to use contingent staffing services:
* Gain access to candidates otherwise not available to employers
* Passive providers, and especially those confidentially looking for new opportunities, rarely apply to ads online or post their CV into CV Database job boards
* All candidate submissions are already pre-screened on your job requirements, location and specialty
* Employers only pay if they hire a candidate referred to them by the staffing firm
* Each placement is accompanied with a 90 day full money back guarantee
Top 5 advantages for candidates to use contingent staffing services:
* Save time! Recent grads can focus on rotations and certification exams and allow the recruiter to identify viable opportunities. Experienced providers can focus on their current job and allow the recruiter to search job openings on their behalf.
* Professional advice on CV writing, interview tips and what locations and specialties are hot and cold
* Gain access to jobs that are not posted online or perhaps may be confidential openings
* Gain an insight into why positions are open and gauge turnover factors
* Allow the recruiter to help negotiate any employment agreements to ensure they are optimal and fair
To learn how The Lyle Group (an executive PA & NP search firm) can help you, click here.