|Job Title:||PA Urgent Care Farmington Hills MI|
|Location:||Farmington Hills, MI|
|Provider Category:||Advanced Practice Providers (PA's, APRN's)|
|Provider Type:||Physician Assistant|
|New Grads OK?||No|
A physician assistant (PA) is defined as a person who is a graduate of a school approved by the AMA Board of Approval and Certification of Physician Assistant Programs, who may provide medical services appropriate to his/her training, experience, and skills, under the supervision of a registered physician. A supervising physician means a full licensee who supervises a PA. A PA supervisory physician may use a PA to assist him /her in the process of gathering data necessary to make decisions and institute patient care plans. The supervising physician will be responsible for administrative control of the PA and his/her supervision.
Responsible for physician-supervised patient evaluation and treatment in the office setting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
A. Education / Training:
· A graduate of an AMA recognized PA training program that is accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission or Education for Physician Assistant (ACR-PA) and meet the requirements of the state.
B. Work Experience:
· Completion of Physician Assistant program of study.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration:
· Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and certification as a Physician Assistant by the State of Michigan.
· Effective written and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrates interpersonal skills necessary to interact with patients in situations requiring sensitivity and tact.
· Demonstrates strong health assessment skills.