Nurse Practitioner Required for Part-Time Wound Care Management Position.
The Nation's Largest Multi-Specialty Post-Acute Physician Group Serving Over 2,500 Post-Acute Care Facilities is seeking a Physician in the Fort Wayne metro area!
Wound Management Center of Excellence Physicians
Join the Premier Wound Specialty Physician Group
- Our physicians treat high acuity wounds of varying etiologies and complexities
- We provide you with tailored training in the growing physician specialty of wound management
- You will gain clinical expertise proven to reduce amputation rates by 86% and resolve wounds 21 days faster
- You see the results of applying your expert clinical knowledge translated to improved patient outcomes and rapid wound resolution
- You get clinical satisfaction through limb salvage and multiple medical procedures
- Our physicians work with interdisciplinary teams in multiple medical facilities each week
- We teach, train and lead multispecialty interdisciplinary teams to enhance care and patient satisfaction
- Our physicians enjoy building rapport and relationships with the nursing staff and patients at each facility
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with your work schedule
- You receive a competitive compensation and benefits
- as the most progressive and technologically innovative group
- thought leader in the field
- for creating the most wound management centers of excellence
- for healing over 1.5 million wounds.
- For the Landmark Lewin study proving superior outcomes
- Serving over 2,500 facilities in 27 states
Our strategic advantage is our talent management. Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility (within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday), autonomy and respect. Competitive compensation and benefits.