The CRNP performs various duties including the examination, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in the office based setting. We also go to a number of rehab/nursing home facilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
• CRNP degree from accredited CRNP school required; Pennsylvania certification required.
• Previous experience as a CRNP preferred.
• BLS Certification required.
• Ability to function independently as well as being a contributing member of the clinical team.
• Demonstrated time critical decision-making skills.
• ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Examines, evaluates and performs comprehensive physical examinations of patients.
• Compiles patient’s medical data, including health history and the results of the physical examination.
• Orders diagnostic studies to aid in the diagnosis and management of the patients’ care.
• Formulates treatment plan that may include pharmacotherapy, physical and/or occupational therapy; diagnostic and therapeutic minimally invasive interventional procedures.
• Consults with Physician on an as needed basis.
• Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the Physician.
Previous CRNP Experience
Licenses & Certifications